Health Canada requires us to obtain a medical document. This can be obtained through your family doctor, or a cannabis clinic. If you already have your medical document, it can be sent directly to us. It is also possible to transfer your medical document from another licensed producer. For more information, visit the Health Canada website.

In most cases, you should be registered and ready to go within 24 hours of us receiving and verifying your paperwork.

We accept payment by credit card, Interac, E-transfer, or cheque.

We typically ship through Canada Post. Purolator is a more expensive option which we can use at your request.

Your medical document defines an amount of cannabis you can purchase per day. If you have a split authorization (shared with multiple suppliers) this amount is further reduced. To increase this amount, visit your practitioner or clinic.

Officially, no. I don’t believe it’s my place to pick a blanket definition of who should and shouldn’t qualify. I try and chat with each and every patient that signs up, I want this to work for both of us. Let’s talk.

If you don’t like it, send it back. I appreciate being able to talk to as many people who sign up as I can, so if you have a problem, let us know!

Our Crops